Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Searching online for Maui Real Estate


Buyers contact me for information on homes via the Internet on a daily basis.

It continues to surprise me how many clients think that Zillow, Trulia and Craigslist are good places to find Real Estate. As a Realtor who markets property I do post my listings to these sites. Many many agents DO NOT. So if you are only looking there you are missing out on many Maui Properties for Sale.

To not miss out search http://www.fineislandproperties.com/ and click on Maui MLS Search.

This is the same MLS information that I have access to and includes ALL the Listings available in Maui that are posted on Maui MLS. For FSBO listings you would have to search FSBO sites, Craigslist, and the paper or better yet hire an EXPERT. Your local REALTOR to assist you in the search. Our fees are paid by the sellers broker so for free you are getting experienced, educated advice and on our site FREE Maui MLS Search.


Aloha, Gina

No comments: