Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update on Making most of New Year



In addition to my Maui Real Estate career I had promised to make some changes and one big one was to audition with my son Joseph "the actor" for a role in Grapes of Wrath. This is a MAPA (Maui Arts and Performing Academy) production directed by the genius talent of David Johnston.

His imagination for the world of the Joad family is incredible. I am in awe of all the hands it took from sets, costumes, lighting and the very talented actors in this show to make the world of the Joad's come alive. I feel priviledged to have a small part in this production. We opened the play last weekend and the play runs tonight Sat 730pm and then closes next weekend. We have 3 shows next weekend Fri/Sat 730pm and Sun 2pm. Hope you can come out and see it. For Tickets call MAPA (244-8760) are $16.00.

Aloha, Gina
For Maui MLS and more go to www.FineIslandProperties.com

No comments: